View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Cmass
PPCGeeks Regular

Cmass is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Headphones too quiet?

Perhaps I'm just getting deaf. (and dumb)
I think I probably play my music at a reasonable level. But, does anyone else think the volume at max is too quiet? I listen to music outside while hiking, working and biking so sometimes it is important to really crank these up - especially if wearing a hat.
Is there a boost available? Am I missing something? Or is this all the power it can provide? My Rio cranks up really well, my Zune is a bit tepid - although not this bad and my other phones rock pretty well.

Also, I'm trying S2P and finding it rather problematic. When the screen times out I get a black screen and no way to bring up the player again except by hitting the power button and then going to the task manager and switching to the player. Meanwhile it continues to play.

And while I'm at it. A good MP3 player with an eq? Is there a fairly consistent favorite here? Smartphonemag has a page with a small list that were judged but the judges comments were one-liners and not particularly useful. One the official "winner" was "Pocket Player"......

Last edited by Cmass; 12-28-2008 at 10:04 PM.