View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 07:18 PM
edufur
Halfway to VIP Status

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Because you screwed up your project creation. Probably from clicking on a QVGA library.
You are correct. I did. Thanks.
Quote:
Did it not work before? It's always worked for me.
It wont let a build even complete for the herman device. You have to NOT select it if you want the build to get to the end. So no, it doesnt work. Others have noticed this too.
Quote:
It should. Let us know if it doesn't. I haven't checked in a long, long time.
I dont know. I still cant get a finished build. Even when I unselect VOIP, the build finishes to 100% but hangs at the Touch Pro screen. Others have posted this problem as well, but there doesnt seem to be an answer. Could this be a pagepool setting issue? You commented that it shouldnt be the problem before, but I dont even know if I want to try another build until I can figure out why I am not getting a good build.
Quote:
It should be similar, not way different, even on Apache. Try it, and let us know.
I would like to try, but not getting past the initial splash screen. I am attaching my selections file... maybe you could shed some light.
Attached Files
File Type: txt TP20755.txt (4.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!