View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
I'm gonna give this a try....PIE is my 4th favorite browser that I have installed. I'd love to have Opera links instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
All of my web links are through PIE....I havent been able to figure out how to link opera favs. PIE favs are saved in the /windows folder, subfolder favorites (I copied all of these to My Documents because it took forever to link all from the windows folder
hey man i found a easier way to link them thru opera then what i posted above...i just figured it out 5 mins ago...here ill post the steps...

open opera and go to whatever site ur wanting to link to..once the site is up, tap and hold ur stylus on the screen...a window will pop up with a few options...within that list it says save page...click save page...it saves it in device/application data/opera9/saved pages...im sure u kno how to link to it from there....but how i did it was i went into the tab im using for my fav websites...held my stylus on the page and clicked add/file and went into device/application data/opera9/saved pages and just click on that and it links to it...let me kno how this works for ya and if u have any problems....this is SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.