View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Video Call on Pro.

Ok... I was successfully able to do this but partially. I was at my local Mall and they have WIFI (free). SOI decided to try hat i used to do with my 6700. I have webcameraplus installed on my Pro and my home PC. I connected to the malls WIFI and launched webcameraplus and successfully connected to my Home PC with Webcameraplus already waiting for my ip connection. Once connected I called my GF and told her to turn on the monitor and "BAM!" there I was in a live feed while talking to her. Kinda cool ho we are able to do this just like the ol 6700 days. Hers a free trial if anyone wanna try this http://www.ateksoft.com/download.html

BTW.. you need to have wifi access in order for this to work.