View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Not turning on with SMS, MMS, Email...Help Pls!

I know what you guys both mean...on one hand it is great to not have your PPC wake-up at every message and result in possible replies/calls in error, but I also understand (at least at times) wanting to have a visual indication of a message as well. I don't know how to do that on the Omnia, maybe a script can be written to have the PPC wake-up and bring a message/app to the front upon reciept of a text, email.....

Personally....I would be happy with being able to impliment repeat notifications without a heavy app like PhoneAlarm!!!