View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 12:46 AM
Edwood
Regular 'Geeker

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I'm going to be ordering my EaseCase soon. Same setup as you except with red stitching and red suede interior.

I think I might leave the leather though, because i don't use the USB cable while my phone is charging. Also, what is with the hole on the bottom?

Thanks for the pictures
The hole in the bottom is for being able to easily push the phone out of the case with your finger and take it out one handed. That's part of why I don't have problems with the tight fit right now. If you don't have the lowered side like I do, you'll absolutely need the bottom "push" hole. It will be very difficult to remove from the case otherwise, even with a looser fit.

As for the lowered side, I often use my Touch Pro tethered with my Tablet PC on the go. I use a compact retractable USB cable, so it allows me to be able to walk around with my Tablet PC in my hands, with the thing USB cable connected to my Touch Pro which is on my belt. I'm right handed so, I usually hold my Tablet PC in my left hand, so the lowered side is facing front, when I wear the case on my left side of my belt. Geeky and practical.

-Ed

Last edited by Edwood; 12-05-2008 at 12:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.