View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide out qwerty phones, or non slide out querty phones?

Yeah like I said, it not being used to its fullest as far as the storage goes isn't my issue because I have servers that I can stream EVERYTHING from, all my movies and all my music, if I had an iPod I would want more on board storage, simply don't need it in my phone because I stream EVERYTHING. I send fire off e-mails from multiple accounts, send picture mails when I appraise jobs, and texts to everyone. I personally just find it easier to hold my phone in one hand and type with an on screen full qwerty with one thumb if I am driving, and if I'm not driving I tilt the wonderfull phone sideways and HEY! there's my full two handed qwerty keyboard with no need to have one physically bolted onto the back of my phone.

Edit: If you're a big boy with a big appetite get a Ultra Mobile PC...seriosuly, if you're using two smart phones and a laptop with an aircard, not many people know that a couple of UMPC's can be activated under Sprint (or AT&T if you have it) and it is a full sexy windows XP or vista computer with up to like 120gigs of space, works on the 3g speeds of the respective networks, and works with any bluetooth for phone calls. You've probably seen them if you're a big boy with a big appetite, but just incase here's a link http://umpc-review.blogspot.com/2008_04_20_archive.html

Last edited by JQuill; 12-01-2008 at 07:49 PM.