Old 12-01-2008, 02:46 PM
the18thtee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

the18thtee is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cellular South ROM Needed!

Tobey, w0rdie, thanks for all the help. I flashed with a stock sprint rom and everything works fine I just hate having the Sprint logo all over the F'ing place. The alltel thing helps, because I didnt know that it used generic setups like csouth does.

Tobey, of course I read all the stickies and did all the research I could before flashing. EPST is generally not wiped out during a reflash or a hard reset so I wasnt concerned about those settings, but for some reason when I used the kitchen to build a custom ROM it broke my data connection, and phone codes wouldnt work so I couldnt use wideawakes tutorial to get my data conn back.
And yes, csouth is a small carrier nationwide but its a fairly common/popular one around its service areas. Rumor has it that CS is being bought out and/or merging with VZW so they wont be a small carrier anymore!

w0ridie, good to hear from you again, its been a while. Did you get the diamond yet? I was seriously going to buy the vogue last wednesday but I decided to wait another few days or so for some extra cash and i am glad i did because i checked the website fri and they released the diamond. I immediately went to the store and purchased it and this phone is freakin sweet!
4. Give THANKS to those who deserve it!