View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:38 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen-- Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkey View Post
I used the updater and I got an error after I launched the Kitchen.

I then uninstalled everything and reinstalled with a fresh download of build OS and then used the update and selected the entire Herman files.

Both times I keep on getting an error that says:

"Error while reading group configuration file.
XIP Filename= Herman_1.03.651.3_20924.enc.bin
Argument 'Length' must be greater or equal to zero."

I feel like I am making a really obvious stupid error.. Can somone advise please.

I reread the tutorial but I can't seem to find it.
That's an older file you have. Try updater again...be sure to get the Herman Kitchen core (or base or something like that)

If you're getting that from an old selections file...you need to remake the selections file.