View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:39 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I was getting same exact problem.
So I made the folder "DeviceBases" and put it in "Projects/Groups" and manually downloaded the file here:
http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/Proj...s/DeviceBases/
To put in there "Apache_WM6.1.txt"..

Then it said it cannot load because "Apache_Core.rar" is not the newer version.
It did not show up on updater untill this mourning , then did not let me upload it, saying what it says for that(something about cannot mabey because in use by another program).
make sure buildos is closed when you run updater.
Quote:
So I manually downloaded it here:
http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads/
and replaced it "\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens", to finally get kitchen to work.
EDIT: Rom takes up more space than last one. Have to check off less OEMs, checking it out now...
It sounds like you did a lot of manual downloading. Use updater. It has all the issues you mention fixed.