View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 AM
rfryar
Lurker

rfryar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth dock for home phones - Cell Fusion

Hello, I was wondering how many people have experience with blue tooth home docks? Basically what I mean is a device that will allow your home telephones to use your cell phone instead of the land line. One particular device is by GE called Cell Fusion. I personally have the cell fusion but am looking for other options. I have recently removed my land line but still need my phones in my house to function. The Cell Fusion pairs with my third line of service from Sprint via my old HTC Touch. When calls come in on the HTC touch the Cell Fusion sends the ring and caller id info to my home telephones and I can answer the calls normally. The problem comes in making calls. In order to place an outgoing call using the Cell Phone I have to dial "#1#number#". This is confusing to guests and my younger children. On top of that the "#" does not seem to work for voice mail services or any other thing that needs you to hit the #. So what I am looking for is other options of integrating the cell phone into your home phone. What are people using, experiences, etc? Thanks, Rick