View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Suz416
PPCGeeks Regular

Suz416 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seven

Questions for those of you who use SEVEN.. I know some have had a hard time getting it to work properly, but I have it installed and seems to be doing ok. I like that I can set up all the different accounts and such, but I'm actually finding that the accounts I set up are showing up in the MAIL view - isn't that Outlook? Are they integrated? All I have is 4 envelopes down the side, and I have to tap them to see which account they are.. any way to customize this or name them? or colors? The program seems to be working 'ok', although I can't tell if it works when I have closed it from the task manager or if I've basically shut it down at that point. It seems that I've gotten notifications even when I had it shut down. Then I find SEVEN and Active Sync open....... is this all working together like an Exchange server?

I've also installed Phone Alarm and have been able to set up alerts for email but in order to set 'rules' I have to designate "contains" words in the sender or subject line in order to give different alerts for different accounts. I'm wondering if I should just forward all of my email to a fake HOTMAIL account (which would give me PUSH), then use Phone Alarm to designate alarms based on SENDER - using the email address that's being forwarded from (each account would be different obviously) to get a separate/different alert......... would this work?

Thanks!