View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:58 PM
MaryGladys
PPCGeeks Regular

MaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good workMaryGladys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CNET ratings of the Touch Pro, unfair? Lets show support for our favorite WM devi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unflushablelog View Post

Just like we rely on review threads on here to help make our decisions on whether to buy a phone or not, A LOT of people only go to sites like CNET to help make their choices - scary, i know.

*STOP BEING ARGUMENTATIVE WITH OTHER USERS* - PC
Amen to that. Yep. These threads are invaluable.

I do think that X had a point about educated people making their own decisions, though.

But I also get a little upset because CNET doesn't really give me the stuff I need in comparisons. I used to love Tom's Hardware and how they would do benchmark tests on stuff and post their results. Those were facts. Ahhh, if only CNET could do something like that.

A little unfair to say people are insecure about the iPhone. I think most people are reacting to the age old fight of Apple versus Microsoft.

Everytime Microsoft releases something, it's slammed. Vista, XP, Windows 98 and 95 have ALL been slammed. Never hear that about Apple's operating systems. EVER.

But, the basic numbers say Microsoft has the market share. Period. Personally, if I were Microsoft, I wouldn't care because I got the $$$....so Apple can be the unsung hero.

Maybe it's for the same reason people in ther rest of the world hate the USA? Dunno.

But, being positive is a good thing. All sides have valid points.

And fairness just doesn't exist.

So, that is my last post here. No need to beat a dead horse.