View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1 View Post
I don't know.... I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of PPC users have a data plan on their account. The situations under which one would want a smartphone without a data plan seem few and far between to me. I don't think VZW is really flirting with danger on this one...

As for VZW requiring you to renew your contract in order to get your upgrade discount.... um.... that's pretty standard..... why the hell else would they give you a discount?
I agree 100%. Why would anybody want to own a PPC without a data package?? That makes no sense to me at all.

Of course you will have to extend your contract unless you want to pay list price for the phone.

~John