View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check your phone bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam316 View Post
I've read many posts about Sprint overcharging customers randomly. I never have fell victim to this until today. I received my bill just today and it was $150 more than usual. I recently upgraded to the TP. I had a data vision pack on my previous phone so I did not need to change my plan. My bill today charged me for activating three phones at a cost of $19.49 for each phone and I was charged for overage of data use. I checked my account online just to make sure my plan was not altered when I upgraded and found that it remained the same. I called up Sprint, and the nice CS rep explained this has occurred a number of times for people upgrading to the TP who recently upgraded with an existing vision pack on their plan. They did make the adjustments without any fuss.
i posted something like this a while back.look at your bill: are you being charged a missouri tax as well? i have been for the past 8 years!(i live in florida)