View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:27 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan ReLocker - The Hard-SPL undo option

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcalaska View Post
so what do I do if I ran the old locker? is my phone bricked? I've tried so many different roms I'm going crosseyed! I'm locked in the bootloader TITA100 SPL-1.06.0000 CPLD-9 I'm at wits end.. my cumputer wont recognize the phone atttached to the usb port and I've been trying to use the SD card to no avail.
you need to get a compatible bootloader/radio/rom to fix your issue...
unless you can boot into 3.X OS successfully, u can only flash bootloader via RUU

you currently have 1.X SPL (non-GPS) which is only compatible with non-GPS Roms and 1.X Radios (oh yeah 2.X as well - i think)
SPL = bootloader - if this ^ doesn't make sense, look here
if your radio and rom are both 3.X your best bet is flash bootloader to Olipro 2.40