View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 02:42 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with Sprint Picture Mail

I also have the Touch Pro and have found Sprint Picture Mail to be useless. Pictures often don't send and when they do send people do not receive them. I calles CS and they told me there was no problem with their servers. They opened a ticket for the issue and then when nothing else worked they told me there is a nationwide "outage" with Picture Mail. They stated they will reimburse customers who experience Picture Mail problems from the time they report them until the time it is resolved. Why did Sprint screw up an otherwise fine way to send picture messages (MMS).

I have tried sMMS app but you have to keep it running at all times. If anyone has found a way to get the original Picture Mail application working please let me know!