View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Zenoran
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Things that SHOULD work on the titan that don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That is not what I've found at all really. I had vz send me a brand new 6800 when I didn't even need it. The new one took two days to come & before it arrived I had fixed the problem in the one I had so I sent the new one back.
Ya they have no problem sending you refurbs but it's a lot harder to get them to send you a different phone.

I know what you're saying about the touchpro.. I actually went to go play with it at bestbuy today and was halfway through the purchase process and decided to just leave... took the guy like an hour to try and get the thing activated on sprint's network so I just used that as a sign to stay away from sprint lol.

I'm pretty happy with my titan after playing with the touch pro honestly... throw m2d on there with no2's high mem kernel and it's pretty damn close... def not worth paying 200+ bucks for a touch pro but if/when verizon gets a their model released I'll def try to weasel a free one.