View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 11:29 AM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellinel View Post
Yeah, I got my Sprint Touch Pro yesterday on the 24th for $260 something after 2 year contract renewal and 20% discount in Best Buy after flirting w/ a chick who works in the mobile dept. @ Best Buy in Houston. She reserved me one as soon as she got it in even though she only had 4 in stock. Plus she ran the department by herself, so she was able to get me the best deal on it. Just so you know criticalaudioinc, Best Buy didn't have a sku# in the system for the 20% discount deal. The chick over the mobile dept. had to spend like 2 hours with BB Customer support to have it resolved and still alternatively had to ring up some gift cards to soften the blow on the price. The main issue right now as I see everyone having with the Sprint Touch Pro is the call volume. It blows a nasty load about how bad it sounds. (Pardon my vulgarness) In any case, I just wanted to thank you for all the help you've given us this past week and the inside info that let us know what was really going on about the sudden delay. Thanks a billion.
Were you eligible for the 22+month upgrade?