View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 11:22 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bestbuy and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
When I selected it, it was for the upgrade- I believe (but am not sure) that is the price if you qualify for an upgrade.
All the same, $229 is better than $249 for a new line or upgrade- especially if you don't have to lay out the extra $100 and wait for a rebate check.
if it was just an upgrade, then you wouldn't need to select a price plan. but anyway, i will agree that $229 or $249 is better than the price expected from sprint, which will be at least $100 more (mail in rebate) and then of course the 20% - my concern, how long will this deal be avail from best buy? if i had the $230-250 to drop, i'd be there today!!!