View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:02 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
"One last question, I don't believe it was stated before, but will there be any improvements with the position sensor, i.e. going from portrait to landscape, vice versa. While playing with the Diamond it seems to lag frequently."

What update was this? I've used many Diamonds, and they have all had issues going from portrait and landscape as the poster mentioned. It was VERY annoying. Critical, could you be more specific in regards to this update you refer to please?

Has Sprint pushed any updates out yet for the Diamond. I think there was a browser one, but that is it right?
I believe he is refering to the updates he is currently applying to the Touch Pro. These updates might/will be available to the Diamond at some point. Remember, it's very likely that if the Diomand has issues, the Touch Pro has the same issues. The Touch Pro is getting these issues fixed so the fixes will/should apply to the Diamond. When Diamond users will get the fixes is still up in the air.