View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:43 PM
princelton
N00b

princelton is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint insurance sent me a touch

I am on my 2nd brand new mougal, both were insurance replacments for the 6700 I bought last fall off of craigslist..... the first one I just went in to my local sprint store, they ordered it, called me 2 days later and I got all of the accessories with it box, headset, y adapter, charger, case, sd card.... the second one I called *2 and they told me to call htc... for a warranty replacment?? so I called and waited 1/2hour to find out that In order to warranty it id have to send phone in for repair, no loaner...??? so I called *2 again and they then told me id have to call the ins. company.... again on hold to find out id have to mail it in and wait, and again no loaner..... so I looked up the #, and called the sprint store, asked for the manager, told him my tale, he said to come in the following day.... I did and again a brand new mogul (not refurbed) and again he let me keep all the acccesories..... im done with *2.... OH, he also told me that they would insure ANY damage w/o a dedctable as long as it was in less than 4 separate pieces.... that deductale was only for lost/stolen/or submerged phones!
P.s. if your phone is ever stolen the'll want a police report and a bunch of drama,(friend went through it all)But if lost none of it, just the deductable......

Last edited by princelton; 10-21-2008 at 12:12 AM.