View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:13 PM
tmc_adio07
PPCGeeks Regular

tmc_adio07 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A few minor issues?

Hello all, this is my first time posting on this board, sorry to start it out with questions. Ive been reading around here for about 2-3 weeks now. Well Ive had the diamond phone for this time and I really love the features and extra apps I was able to add thanks to this forum but I have a few questions that idk if it can be resolved or not.

1) I notice that if i set a custom song (ringtone) to "Incoming Text Message", it will constantly play the song until it is over, not even pressing the "Dismiss" button solves it?
2)Whenever I run Opera, it constantly brings up the keyboard while Im using the internet....is there another build I can download to resolve this?
3) I notice that this has been asked a few time but it has simply been thrown out...but is it true WM6 is not too reliable on staying on all night on the charger? Its only happened once but ive noticed that its turned itself off during the night.
4) Not really an issue, but is there a cool calculator out there that does Weight, Unit, and tip? I liked that function on my old instinct, but if not...oh well. Ill live.

Thanks for any and all the help guys, im loving this forum.