View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need a link to M2d TFL2D

If you are all new to these kind of mods, I have a suggestion.

I used manila 2D in one of my Titan's for a while. I cooked it into a ROM & while it worked just fine, after the novelty wore off I got sick of how severely it limits the usefulness of the system (you can't use weather panel or any other home screen plug-in for instance)

I am now running a Diamond theme in SPB Mobile Shell (something I had never tried before) I am running greatball's THEME & there is a manilla theme in that thread also. These setups are quite simple to install & configure & aall the apps that don't work in the HTC manilla app work just fine in Mobile Shell.

After a week or so of running this setup, it is beyond me why anybody would bother with the other manilla setup. When my home screen is showing, a quick finger swipe from top to bottom opens a full screen weather panel or any other plug-in I choose.

I have been able to run mobile shell from a tab in Ultimate Launcher also which is really a cool setup......

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 10-19-2008 at 09:39 AM.