View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:07 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond is kaput :(

I just got my Sprint Diamond last night and sure enough I installed a bunch of programs and tweaks on it.

Now when the phone starts up, it just keeps vibrating like crazy and the screen and hard buttons are unresponsive for the most part. The ONLY thing that works on the screen is the Quick Menu on the top right. Tapping the screen anywhere else doesn't do anything. The ONLY hardware keys that work are the D-Pad keys, nothing else works. Also, i get an error message on startup that says "gsen cannot connect to G-Sensor".

Here's what I did before my last soft reset:
1. Installed gsen (the sensor app). I don't think this messed with anything though.
2. Changed the screen pressure value on the "Advanced Configuration Tool" program v3.2 down from the default of 42 to 34. This didn't seem to make any difference so I wanted to see how this would change the sensitivity. I set it all the way down to 2. This is what I think broke it.. I'm guessing the low value means more pressure is required to press.

I've tried a hard reset (vol-down + enter + reset with stylus) and it doesn't do anything at all.. I've tried this many times but to no avail

Does anyone have any ideas about what I could do?

Thanks in advance.