View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 01:12 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan WM6.1 No2Chem 5067 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by richawooten View Post
Hey, I need some serious help. I'm new at this and my phone is giving me problems. I have a mogul that is flashed to cricket but the standbye button turns the phone completely off and I have to soft reset to get it back on. Any ideas why?

Also, my phone won't load the new rom it just freezes up at 11% every time and won't load from the card either. I left it loading for three days and nothing ever happened. I am running:

rom vers. 2.17.651.0
radio. 1.47.01
prl. 01007
pri. 2.00_003
browser: MSIE 6.0

any help would be greatly appreciated. I am nervous about loading or reloading any rom because it took for ever to get it working again.
this kitchen will build a ROM that requires 2.40+ bootloader and radio 3.35+