View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
On idol im getting 93mAh discharge

can you use this program im attaching, run it and tell me what your idol NO DATA WIFI OR BT connections. and tell me what your Discharge Current is?

if i let it go to sleep and wake it up its discharging 13mAh in a sleep state (before it refreshes to the wake discharge rate) idol no connections.
No problem.

Data on 134 mA. Data off 84 mA. After wake up Data off 113 mA??? That can't be right.