PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardmc View Post
i love the juicy 2.1 sprint rom, very stable only asking for a registry to disable the start up sound,
i will see if i can dig something up for you. 2.1.1 will have a cleaner more descrete start up sound tho.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

odub303 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Ive got a fix to get the battery icon back while keeping the 5% increments

Install both cabs in the zip file i have attached.
This did not work for me. I installed the DCD carrier cab, which caused the problem in the first place. Then I installed the two files in your zip, sdkcerts first, and it did not replace the battery icon ....any ideas?

Ryan
Old 09-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
On idol im getting 93mAh discharge

can you use this program im attaching, run it and tell me what your idol NO DATA WIFI OR BT connections. and tell me what your Discharge Current is?

if i let it go to sleep and wake it up its discharging 13mAh in a sleep state (before it refreshes to the wake discharge rate) idol no connections.
guys please use this app and give me some numbers.... we need to find out if your rom is leaking battery on idol like some of you are suggesting.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=999
Old 09-24-2008, 11:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
On idol im getting 93mAh discharge

can you use this program im attaching, run it and tell me what your idol NO DATA WIFI OR BT connections. and tell me what your Discharge Current is?

if i let it go to sleep and wake it up its discharging 13mAh in a sleep state (before it refreshes to the wake discharge rate) idol no connections.
No problem.

Data on 134 mA. Data off 84 mA. After wake up Data off 113 mA??? That can't be right.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
No problem.

Data on 134 mA. Data off 84 mA. After wake up Data off 113 mA??? That can't be right.
84 ma on idol no connections running except your cell radio?

and wake from sleep/standby should be low. 113 is wrong try again.... not right at all. every time i wake my device from sleep/standby it says 13 mA untill ti refreshes to the discharge of the woken state.

EDIT: you have to let it go to sleep on its own to get the sleep reading ive found
Old 09-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

with the screen off and idle for about 10 mins, i am getting a reading of 13mah discharge....

using Juicy 2.1, no data connections, wifi, or any other running programs.......
Old 09-24-2008, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
84 ma on idol no connections running except your cell radio?

and wake from sleep/standby should be low. 113 is wrong try again.... not right at all. every time i wake my device from sleep/standby it says 13 mA untill ti refreshes to the discharge of the woken state.

EDIT: you have to let it go to sleep on its own to get the sleep reading ive found
Second try after it wakes up 184 mA!!! Then it refreshes back to 84 mA.

I turned my data off in the comm manager prior to testing.

Last edited by Drybonz; 09-24-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

juggalo., what readings are you getting???

what should be considered ":normal"?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:32 AM
VIP Member

3rd try identical. 184 mA refreshes to 84 mA.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

eatbeme is just getting started

Other people have mentioned this earlier but I didn't see any responses -- Opera is no longer the default browser for Outlook or RSS Hub in 2.1. Is there a workaround?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development