View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 02:05 AM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: mogul owner. what will you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
ARE YOU SURE 100% that if i buy the diamond at a discounted thru retentions and i wanna exchange it for the pro all i'll have to pay is $50 difference?

if so all i'll do is I'll buy the diamond for about $200 (from the stories on the diamond forum its totally possible) and sell my mogul 200-250 and then exchange my diamond for the pro after 30 days... how bout that?!
I'm sure, as long as you're within the 30 day exchange period. I had to exchange a phone that I bought for my Mom and the one I exchanged for was more expensive...when I brought it into the store, I just had to pay the difference.

That being said, you're taking the chance that there will be no additional delays on the Touch Pro release "in store."

More power to you if you can get the Diamond for $200, but even if you do, it's most likely that they'll most likely make you pay the difference on the Touch Pro.