View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 01:26 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i was going to use nueSPL2.47 threw the sd card cuz it sounded easy, will that work for my phone? i know it would have to be renamed but to what for the vogue? (ok so i found the link for unlocking the vogue, sorry; http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370)

so say i got threw the process of unlocking my phone, the next step is the radio, but i believe i have the right #s already (3.42.30). so do i skip the whole part of putting the phone back into bootloader to set up the radio? if thats the case were do i go from unlocking to adding the custom ROM.

i was thinking about using WDM's Diamond themed ROM. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36924

ok jus wanted to say sorry agian cuz as i was writing this post i answered sum of my questions, an if this is in the wrong thread my apoligize to all u, thanks for n e feed back or points in a right direction.
Well I wont cover the ones GaMedic answered

nueSPL2.47 will not work on the Vogue, it's only for the Titan (i see you already found the ImCoKeMaN unlocker thread

since you already have 3.X Radio (3.42.30) then No! You do not need to mess w/ radio flash... any instructions in tutorial(s) reference the radio upgrade as it is required to be 3.X Radio for GPS 3.X ROMS (and can be skipped) - make sure you got 2.31 bootloader and you can flash custom ROM of your choice from bootloader mode