View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:40 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Can I live with the Diamond or do I NEED the Touch Pro? Keyboard or no Keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
I am eligible for my 2 year upgrade in December. I was going to get the Diamond. But will probably wait for the HD, now. Even though it won't show up on Sprint till next year sometime.
I wish i found out about the THD sooner, I used my upgrade last week and got the Diamond