View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:18 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/08/08] JUICY ROM v1.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
That didn't work either. That's the first thing I tried, if you look at my earlier posts.

Anyway, I just did a hard reset and it seems to be working now. sigh, customizing, here I come.

The other problem I noticed was Dashwire seems to crash after it's done syncing. For example, before the hard reset it did it.. and now after, it did it again. So, I'm guessing something's wrong.

Any other dashwire users testify?
Hey it's Windows Mobile !!! Sometimes you just gotta hard reset (and that's when i usually just flash a new ROM )

in regards to the Dashwire issue i'm sure that Dashwire would love to hear about it... get log files.... etc