View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 11:08 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/06/08] JUICY ROM v1.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Goodluck on the pot hole, haha, also im interested in your ROM's, but scared to flash. (Once I get my Sprint Diamond and your Sprint ROM's is ready) Will there be anyway I can backup the default Sprint ROM. Also it's my first WinMo device, will my programs be backed up threw Active Sync, or WMDC?
programs are not backed up via ActiveSync or WMDC, that just let you backup outlook data like contacts and calender, etc... as far as backing up the 'default' Sprint ROM. Someone will hafta dump the ROM until and if Sprint releases (or leakes ) a software update package with a signed EXE