View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:51 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
I haven't tried rstoyguy's version (if there is a 'rstoyguy' version) but i experienced the same issue using the 20273 kitchen, i ended up putting touchpal in and just leavin the diamond keyboard out. you can install from a cab and it works fine...

i know, it defeats the point - maybe rstoyguy can fix it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok the HTC Diamond Keyboard, the one in the PPCGeek_OEM.rar file, which I assume is the same here posted here, doesn't work....The HTC Vogue Keyboard does, but when I use the Diamond is just won't select the keyboard...like I select 20 Keyboard and it doesn't load, it just stays where it's at....any help with this one? I've try it with all the different SYS too
I don't recall where I got the original .cab from in ppcgeeks_oem.rar, but the one a few posts back is from Diamond Keyboard by gullum. I think it is more complete, and you can actually see the letters on the qwerty keyboard. You guys might search gullums thread and see if you can find out something there. My guess is that the dll's and other files are a little too old for the newer sys.

That's one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of seeking the higher number! Of rom builds that is. My 19208 is still working just fine.

whodaman : If you can get me a link to that kitchen you guys are building at ppchaven without me having to login to get it, I'll make it work for you. I'm not going to ask for dharvey's permission to d/l it...