View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 12:50 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Diamond coming to Alltel

Quote:
Originally Posted by etx View Post
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet. But I work with alltel, they sent us a diamond for testing which means they should be releasing it soon. I messed with it for a while, this phone is kick ***! It has an accelerometer in it like the iphone, and comes with a little level application and a game that uses it. The screen is super sharp and bright. The ui is more resopnsive than my touch for sure. Only weird thing is this one didnt have the diamond shape back to it, it was just regular flat ugly back. So alltel users, you can get a diamond too!
you already know someone is gonna ask for pics !!!