View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:47 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboy_001 View Post
Wow Thanks for the fast reply! I did find the RUU in the folder. I was posting an edit as you were replying to this. I didn't know if I was able to run that while in splash screen because that's where I expect to be stuck with the gps radio and stock rom. Would I need to put in BL or do anything special... or is it really just plug up and run RUU? Thanks again!
If you flash via RUU it will put the phone into bootloader for you (you dont hafta do it)
but if you want to put in bootloader b4 you start the RUU, that's also fine (it wont hurt a thing)
oh and yes it's that EZ, just plug up and run RUU (make sure ran the unlocker first)

However, I recommend flashing via SD Card - only because its so much faster