View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 12:13 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Skyfire SMS help

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
Do you read posts before you reply? or do you just reply based on topics? Just because the topic is about the same program does not mean it has anything to do with other posts about the same program.

And from the reply a few posts above its obvious that others had my same problem and have not got any help here about it. Thats the whole reason for making a new post. Maybe it will help alot of us that are having the same problem. A problem which has NOT been talked about here before based on all the post I have read.

If you have seen a post about this topic before then why not just link it here? Why do you have to act like an A$$ with a reply like that. You did the same thing in my other post. So far you have replied to 2 of my post just to be a jackass and not help in any way.

If you look at my join date you would see its more than a year ago but I have very few posts. You know why? because I search to find all the answers I need so I could avoid asses like you, But I found no info on this topic so I thought it was justified to start a new post on it.
Dude...you need to chill out! And I think I found the perfect remedy for you.

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 08-29-2008 at 12:33 PM.