View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 05:30 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlikens View Post
I have been trying to install this theme to my sprint mogul for two days with no luck. I am a newbie..but I followed the (poorly written) instructions to a tee. when I soft reset it tells me that my beta version has expired? and nothing happens...
Like to see you right better instructions so that they are completely idiot proof, man I tell you some people are better off not messing with there phone at all. I clearly state in the first post this is not for the beginer so its not really easy to install. If you read the "poorly written" instructions it should get the theme to display. Now the BETA that expired...... EXPIRED!!!! that means you have to go over to Lakeridge and get the updated version. Also this theme is FREE I don't get money for it and trust me I have alot of time in to it so I wish people would not give me a hard time because its not perfect..... I don't mean to direct this tords you I just have been getting alot of complaints lately and I'm tired of it. One more thing read throught the posts alot of your questions and all the other new guys questions have already been adressed. Sorry, I needed to vent.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE