View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 11:58 PM
caifalex
N00b

caifalex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flash from SD Card and TEP

I have searched numerous forum, threads, etc. and have not been able to find an answer.

I had written a while back about my mini usb port being broken and how I will be making a TEP claim by making an ESN swap with my sister's centro. I have two questions.

1- in order to make the claim I understand I have to have a clean 'shipped' ROM and after installing OMJ's custom WM 6.1 ROM I now only have the option of flashing the newest sprint offiial ROM; however, every time I try to flash from the SD card I get the bootloader tri-color screen, then it says "Loading 'no image file' "or something like that (I can't read it since it flashes so fast) then nothing. Has anyone successfully flashed from an SD card? (I downloaded the latest HTC sprint touch ROM and renaed 2.nbh to voguimg.nbh and performed the necessary steps (I formatted my card to FAT32 and it's the 512MB that came with the phone).

2- If I were to successfully install the newest ROM and take it to the sprint store for a TEP claim by making an ESN swap with my sister's TEP, once I swap back can I add TEP?

Thanks for your HELP!!

Last edited by caifalex; 08-20-2008 at 12:15 AM.