View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 02:54 PM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
I have been asked for my kitchen about 6x or so already, i do plan on posting the folders/files you need to "recreate" my kitchen environment but it depends on when the next kitchen from PPCGeeks is released.

.....DISCLAIMER......

i will however, be offering no support for any ROM built with my kitchen. I am working on trying to remember/document all of the changes ive made to the base kitchen beforehand but i am inevitably going to miss some.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

for the screen alignment, that is an issue i see sometimes, it actually means your phone needs to be replaced, its not an exclusive ROM issue.

The screen scrambles baffle me, since i have no way of recreating the issue Im stumped on where to begin to resolve it. I am open to suggestions and will do some research on my own end to try and figure something out.

A few of the other questions have been answered before. I have a few surprises for the next release, just sitting tightly until the next kitchen is out as 9.5 seems to be rock solid for most!

Thank you guys for your support for each other and your patience in getting the quirks worked out!