View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:21 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/13/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Just an update - tried installing resco keyboard oem using nuetools installer; said it was successfully installed but it doesn't show up as an optional keyboard, so that worked even less than with ppcgeeks kitchen.
I did manage to flash the keyboard and works now. I was trying to get the settings from v5.01...Oops...

Here is Resco Keyboard 5.10

and as a bonus, the 16 QVGA Skins (untested) off their website!

OEM_RKeyboard_v5_10_p_ARM.............Resco Keyboard Pro v5.1

OEM_rescokeyboard_Skins_16ea...........Resco Keyboard QVGA Skins (16 different ones!)

The Keyboard and skins are coded so that if you don't select one, the default skin is loaded. If you select a skin, buildos will process them after the keyboard and install that as the default skin. You can select mulitiple skins, and the last skin will be selected as default. And Resco Keyboard is set as the defauilt SIP for your device in the OEM...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-17-2008 at 10:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.