View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:47 AM
buddhatikkigod
Regular 'Geeker

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
20226 20270 kitchen how come newest alltell is 19208?

Hey guys... i know this is probably a question everyone else knows but me. We get newer Kitchen updates to PPCKitchen starting with 19508 then 20226 then 20270.

Arent these newer versions of the OS? Sort of like WinXp build versions example: XP-SP1 5080, XP-SP1 5130, XP-Sp1 5230, etc.... Why would Alltell or HTC use what appears to be such an early version of the builds?

Sorry im willing to bet this is somewhere mentioned in the faq, im going through it now but havnt found a detailed (or not detailed) explanation of how the builds are found and updated and what the higher numbers mean. (and why the numbers are what they are) And the GPS 3.02 Kitchen confuses me a bit...

i know im going to get blasted for this... but maybe someone in their pity will answer my question and it will be for the better because im sure their at least a few people who wonder the same thing but are too scared to ask for fear of pzztgotbagz blasting them for not knowin.