View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:25 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dangers of downgrading after installing GPS radio (and a little on signing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert001 View Post
Ok wow.....i am confused as hell. I just picked up a Verion xv6900 radio version 1.60.30
Model No. Vogu100.

Now I have a little experience in flashing since i been doing it with the Hermes phone that i had and now with my Kaiser. I was under the impression that the radio is able to be changed according to the ROM. Is it different with the vogue? I have been searching threads and i have 4-5 different windows open trying ot figure it out. Please help.
You need 3.XX Radio for GPS, re-read the first post.
Then reconsider the GPS to non-GPS downgrade (if you should ever need to take it in for warranty, exchange, etc) and upgrade anyway, one way is by using the latest sprint ROM w/ out running customizations of course (soft reset b4 they start) and then put your custom rom or you could upgrade via SD Card but whichever method you choose, before you start, install iMcOkEmAn unlocker:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370