View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:46 PM
EtrnlWolf
PPCGeeks Regular

EtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good workEtrnlWolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EtrnlWolf
Re: Display internet onto laptop screen-no tether

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytrewq View Post
Hello everybody, this may seem dumb, but i was wondering if it was possible to link the laptop to the vogue to show the web pages, without tethering. Problem is my eyesight is failing and the vogue screen is of course becoming difficult to see easily. I know i can tether, but dont want any unexpected high bills. I am hoping there is a program that would mimic the vogue screen on my laptop. Any programs like this? Or can anyone tell me for sure that they have used pdanet or other registry hack and have not been charged extra for tethering?
thanks
Free remote control of your vogue, freeware and not as "bloated" looking as the previous post. ( i dl'd it though to test using for corp reasons )

Can try My Mobiler:

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/De...re-40071.shtml

It has a zoom function, will double the size of the vogue screen if you need it that large.

For what it's worth however, I have also used PDANet with no bills... they caught me once, but that was my fault best I can tell, and i wasnt using PDANet for it.