View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:06 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarluvstina View Post
the clutter in this thread is SUPER HIGH..
44/45 pages of q&a with almost the same things repeated on every page..not cool, we need some mods in here!

the best part is that the q&a on the 1st page, which i created, has the answers to most common questions..

NOW ONTO MY QUESTION :

so uhhh.. anyone else having any issues with Aug taking up too much space on the calender page?

the number/date 31 runs on the same line as the bottom row icons, and the only way to get out of it is by tapping one of the shortcuts to break away to another screen..

so im figuring that the script needs to have another line added at the bottom of it.. for instances like this where the month has 31 days..? correct me if im wrong ... but to me it sounds like the right thing..

Jstar
Actually I did notice that to, so heres what you do, got to the calendar page in author mode, tap and hold on the calendar it will bring up a menu, select "properties" then under "first day of the week" select "Monday" from the drop down menu box. Issue solved.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.