View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:34 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
looks like A_C just released a new version of S2U2 (v. 1.13 -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412418). Don't know if it's worth it so soon, but if you get a chance would you do another megapack of s2u2, s2v, and s2p? Thanks!
I got a bunch of errors w/S2u2 v1.12, so I personally reverted back to v1.05. I'll wait and check it out the thread and see if it's stable enough...If you must have it, Install it to your device then copy the 3 .exe files to the OEM. They are iLock.exe, S2U2.exe, and S2U2 Settings.exe. Then rename the three to add a "000-" to the beginning of the name so the OEM can pick them up!

...and...

OEM_Spb_Finance_v2.8.0_QVGA_arm..............Spb Finance v2.8.0 Qvga (15 day trial w/OEM)
OEM_Spb_Imageer_v1_6_arm.........................Spb Imageer v1.6 w/Spb ScreenShot (15 day trail w/OEM)

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-31-2008 at 03:48 PM.