View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 03:20 AM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
First off, that was painful to read. Please use paragraphs. I kept losing my place in that huge blob of text.

Anyway, I did finally make it through and it's obvious to me that your phone has a hardware problem. A hard reset should fix any software glitch that the phone could possibly have. The fact that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't also indicates that the phone's flash ROM is having trouble.

So what you need to do is take it down to the same store, hopefully find the same person so you don't have to explain it all again, and tell him that you did what he asked and flashed the latest ROM and it didn't fix the problem. Show him the screen where NONE shows up for radio ROM. Show him the X in the signal strength icon.

Sprint needs to replace your phone--period. Do not settle for less as there's nothing else that can be done to fix this problem.

Good luck

P.S. Oh, and to be safe make sure you re-flash the latest official Sprint update before you take it down there. If the Sprint rep boots it up and sees a custom ROM from here they could deny you. The latest version can be downloaded at www.sprint.com/downloads (pick Windows CE from the dropdown list).