View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 06:27 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan ReLocker - The Hard-SPL undo option

Quote:
Originally Posted by umartd01 View Post
Hi - This is the first time I've heard of nueRelocker.

My XV6800 USB port died and I need to mail it back to VZW. They are shipping me a new phone but I do not want to ship my current one back with the 2.4 bootloader and the phone unlocked. I was able to successfully downgrade (from sprint 3.35 radio / DCD WM6.1 rom) to the 1.30 stock radio and I put the original VZW rom back on. I did this with the SD card.

What else do I need to do before shipping it back? Where can I find this nueRelocker?

I'm sorry if this information is available in another thread - I have searched here and XDA and can't seem to find a conclusive answer since most programs require USB to be functioning.

Thanks!
If you've already downgraded the Radio and ROM, i wouldn't worry too much about the bootloader...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakntyme View Post
I do not believe that the old pre-GPS relocker can be installed without a working USB port.
You could relock if you had a working USB port, but i've seen reports of people getting replacements w/ 2.40 olipro