View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 08:17 AM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
hopefully he will see the thread and tell us if there is an issue, I've done the uninstall and re-install (with soft resets) 3 times already...cause of some other minor issues, which have now been resolved and it's mostly working perfect, the only issue I seem to still have is every now and then, my OEM home screen comes back and i have to 'reboot" wisbar 3...
What phone do you have? Because alot of the issues seem to revolve around the xv6800,Titan and Mougle. That stinks too because I have 6800. Some or most issues are because of WAD2 you need to keep in mind that its still in beta stages so weird things on gonna happen.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE