View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 10:44 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reverse Syncing, is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Jai View Post
I have the mogul and running vista on the compuiter, I want to have it all the phone numbers and such with the addrss book it puts in outlook, how come it doesnt? And if i dont keep it leave items on my device if conflict arises, it erases all the new numbers I put in the phone earlier. How do i work around this and WHERE on the computer does it store your contacts? If i delete all my contacts off my phone, resync it, it puts all the numbers back on the phone, so it is saved somewhere.
your synced contacts should be stored in Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook express)